-
January 10th, 2006, 07:35 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Severeal of my dolls have tiny shiney spots on their fingers from rubbing the inside of the box.
My 2nd Jess arrived today (Noting was wrong with the first one, I just wanted two) I could not help but notice that her box was lined with a clear sheet of plastic that covers the entire area where her vinyl would touch the box. Has anyone else noticed this?
I have to look at her better later. I am a bit concerned with how much of her joint shows at the arm...
ETA: I just checked her out and she is perfect. Her arm was just twisted to a very unflattering position during shipment I guess. She sure looks glad to be home.
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 10, 2006 03:39 PM: Message edited by: American_Mommy ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks